Mostly for the USAers..........sorry! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For all of you guys who have to work on Monday but don't want to, this is for your bosses!!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have this Friday off and all of next week. I am going to spend some time relaxing at home and some time relaxing at the cottage. My neighbors up there always get a permit to have fireworks and shoot them off over the lake.

I am worn out and have not had a vacation in a while so I am READY!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright since I want to be a part of this thread but I'm not American, I would just like to say that July 4th is my best friends birthday, so I will be celebrating that on July 4th

If I happen to stumble into the US somehow, I will then take part in the festivities

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a 4 day weekend and I'm so excited about it! Saturday my boyfriend and a bunch of our friends are having a barbeque beach day with lots of sun and surfing! We go to the beach every week, but not with food and LOTS of friends so it will be great!!!!

Sunday I'm going to my parents to see my NEW nephew!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T wait!

Other than that I'm not sure what I'm doing. I definitely want to see some fireworks though!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

For all of you guys who have to work on Monday but don't want to, this is for your bosses!!

That fits perfectly Susie!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boss beat me to requesting Monday off so I have to work
. But we get off at 2pm so that is good. A family friend is moving to Paris to work so we are throwing a fancy BBQ on Sunday July 2. My sister and I got my husband to do some of his signature dishes (he is a chef) so it should be fun. We have even rented a cotton candy machine for the kids. (young and old).