Most useless thing...

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do I start:

Mouse that spins in circles,, scared the crude out of them
Carpeted scratch post,, they don't touch it,, other then knock it down

I can't say there useless, but I buy mouse and balls, and they disappear... There hiding them,, so i don't see why they hide them,, they can't play with them that way.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an Our Pets "Push n Roll". It's a track toy with 2 balls in the shape of a Y. In fact, my husband started calling it The Y and the name stuck.
I think Raven batted at the ball once in 2000.
I bought it from Pets.com when they were still in business.

Also, our Crazy Circle is ignored. Stimpy prefers the "Bug Chase" from Wal-Mart.

I really should donate both to the shelter...

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It seems the most useless thing I've bought was a scratching post. I know it's popular with alot of cats but Gizmo has never once used it. I've tried everything to get him interested, including rubbing cat nip on it, but he really wants nothing to do with it.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will also add The Arch Groomer to the list of the things our cats don't use...that was one of the first things we bought our cats, they used it a couple times each and then never used it again. Its still sitting in their cat room...

Our cats have boxes filled with toys... but yet they never use the mini tennis balls, the electronic mouse, or this thing that the toys twirl around on.

Its the things you have laying around the house that our cats love the most - cardboard boxes, paper & plastic bags, bottle caps...etc. Silly Cats

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Wild Tail. Chevy will occasionally give it a go, but they both more or less just watch it...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad I'm not the only one that messed up on the arch groomer! LOL! At least the sheltie gets some use out of it.
The cats like most of the jingle balls and stuff i get them and Kahlua LOVES her scratching post... but they all HATE the groomer...