Most expensive cat item?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would say the $150 cat tree, but I think it's really the $123,600 townhome we just purchased (and are moving to on Saturday
) with all of the great kitty features - hardwood floors for better batting of toys, large picture windows looking out on a HUGE tree (Kitty TV), stairs for chasing on...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The most expensive "accessories" i've ever purchased for my kitties would definitely be the after-hours emergency vet trips! I've paid hundreds of bucks in med. bills for all my animals....so yes, my vet qualifies as an expensive accessory lol
./ Hummm other than that i'm not sure- i buy my girls stuff all the time, but it's usually not to expensive....they're spoiled rotten! I love my girls

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to agree with StarryEyedTiger. In the last three months I've spent almost $1000 on Rambo's medical care (between the UTI and then the bout of the calicivirus). I call his hospitalization his "spa vacation" as it cost as much as one!!! Knock on wood that's the end of those for awhile.

Otherwise, probably buying the house so they could have better windows, more space and of course their own room!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we have spent so much money on our babies..we just ordered a huge tree for them and it's going to be over a thousand dollars with shipping, It's supposed to be Bellas B-day present her b-day is September 19th but I don't think she's going to make it to see her tree sadly

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably my cat tree, it was about $60-$65 including shipping on EBay