Moss has Eczma!!

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's no dairy or fish!!! What can I feed a cat that's already a fussy eater? He needs tablets once a day for a fortnight. I don't know what to do

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Lindsey, is that what the bald patches have been?!

Don't worry theres plenty of food on the market without fish. I remember when i just had Rosie who is fussy on what wet food she gets, but when she wouldn't eat the kibbles i voiced my concerns to my vet who said "She will if she's hungry!"..............and she did!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Oh no! Please excuse my ignorance, why no fish or dairy? Does he like chicken? surely that would be ok?
The vet said it could be a fish or dairy allergy
I just worry that even though he can't have either of them, they may still be hidden in some foods

bab-ush-niik

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Try Drs. Foster and Smith brand. We just switched to their dry food, and it's all chicken based. Puppy loves it. The company is pretty trustworthy, and they have a full list of ingredients on their website. You can only by it from their online store though. They sell canned food too, but we haven't tried it yet.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And i still spelt your name wrong!!!

Linsey don't stress yourself out chick. Have you had a word with the vet about what foods they would advise?!.

Failing that if you want me to get in touch with Emma my friend who's a vet nurse i can send her an e-mail to ask her if she can point you in the right direction.