Morning Hugs from Obie!

oceanmonster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When Obie discovered I was awake this morning, he had to get on top of me and give me lots of morning hugs and purrs! He stayed this way for over an hour. I was cramping up, but he was too cute to move. I captured the moment with my web cam. I should really get batteries for my camera soon, so I can get better pictures! But here it is:

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww!
Pretty much looks like my mornings, "Hi Mommy, your hair looks funny and you have been sleeping the whole night and no one was there to pay attention to me and I saw the best thing, I will tell you about it but first I need cuddles and loves but I did see a bit of lint on the floor and OMG it was ssoooo cool and I tried to wake you up to you were still sleeping I tried again but no so I got the lint!
Human wakes up and removes lint from the cat

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's obviously a very happy kitty. Congratulations on finding him and giving him a forever home.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that looks like one contented kitty. And the human doesn't look too unhappy, either! I'm so happy for both of you.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks really happy to have a human to hug him... such a sweet guy... he looks like he's holding on to make sure you're still real and not going anywhere... like "OH! I haz a hoomin!! you not goin' anywherez now, hun. My hoomin. Mine!"

Happy kitty...

Amanda

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

He looks really happy to have a human to hug him... such a sweet guy... he looks like he's holding on to make sure you're still real and not going anywhere... like "OH! I haz a hoomin!! you not goin' anywherez now, hun. My hoomin. Mine!"

Happy kitty...

Amanda

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw your previous thread that you just adopted him yesterday. My gosh, that boy is happy to be HOME! And he knows he is home with his person who was supposed to bring him home. What a love! I wouldn't have been able to move either.
He's doing everything in his little kitty power to make double sure that you love him as much as he loves you already!