More vibes for Bea?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It does suck, Nat. We'll keep the and prayers coming that you'll find a solution, acknowledging that sometimes prayer is not answered in the affirmative, and we can't know why -- which is why sometimes we have to make the tough decisions. We're here behind you all the way, Nat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She had one really bad day & so did I. She's a very intuitive cat, and fairly attached to me. I can't help but wonder if my emotions set her off. I just need to talk to the vet before I decide anything. This isn't an issue where she's aggressive or a danger to people, & she seems to be in fairly good health.

Once PJ & Punky go home, there will be a lot more peace in my house. My kitties are all 3+ & the boys are still (perpetually) in the "holy terror" stage. I do wonder if she would be more settled once they're gone, because even when they aren't visible they're annoying.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Nat, what a mess. Poor Bea
She deserves a loving home so much...

Sending many vibes that you do not end up euthanizing her

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe she will be much calmer when the boys are gone. One can only hope. Lots of for Bea.
I'd try the Floral Essences on her, Nat. They won't hurt her, and are worth a try.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For her from the bottom of my heart!...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
White cat lover, might I suggest you contact Best Friends? Maybe they can help you, or even take Bea in. They might have a local contact, or something. I know they go to great lengths to keep any cats from being put to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

White cat lover, might I suggest you contact Best Friends? Maybe they can help you, or even take Bea in. They might have a local contact, or something. I know they go to great lengths to keep any cats from being put to sleep.
There is a relatively local group I'm sure would take her - but I wouldn't wish them upon my worst enemy. They are no-kill, but IMO death is a better fate than ending up there.