more Questions about you! with a twist!

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. what one make up item do you have to have? Power... I get shiny!

2. what's your favorite childhood toy? Books

3. what's your favorite romance movie? Steel Magnolias

4. what's your favorite song of the 80's? "Can't touch This"

5. do you have any phobia's? Eating chicken on the bone!!! (UGH!)

6. what do you collect? DVD's, and miniture disney water globes

7. is there anyone in your life you need to apologise to? Yeah... I guess... too many to remember!

8.fav ice cream? Plain Vanilla

9.pepsi or coke? Either but Diet

10. ex's ? Too many boyfriends to remember.....

11. what celebrity do you have a crush on? Sean Connery!!! I love his bald head!

12. last place you holidayed? Cabo San Lucas

13.what's your favorite smell/fragrance? CK9 on a man, anything fruity for me

14. other websites you visit alot? Ebay

15. what's a book you never finished reading? Umm.. I'm not a big reader.... Didn't finish the last Cliff Notes for Red Badge of Courage in the 9th grade

16. How do you like to eat your eggs? VERY WELL scrambled (NO runnies!)

17. What's your favorite TV show? Many many many

18. Favourite joke? I'm not a good joke teller... I get them all mixed up..

19. If you could have one wish...what would it be? Own my house free and clear

20. Favorite daytime talk show? Well since I"m at work all day... it would have to be "The Kevin and Bean Show" on KROQ 106.7 FM (on my way to work)

21. NEW QUESTION If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay?

peppurr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
21. NEW QUESTION If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay?

I'd go camping somewhere in BC, and I'd stay about 3 or 4 days. I don't think I could stand being away from the kitties any longer than that!

22. What is your favorite movie(s)?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What one make up item do you have to have? None. I wear make up on rare occasions.
2. What's your favorite childhood toy? A small grey stuffed animal that was a kind of a cross between a mouse a monkey that I named "Migork."
3. What's your favorite romance movie? Rebecca. Although I LOVE the Princess Bride!
4. What's your favorite song of the 80's? I like a bunch, but my favorites are from the 70s
5. Do you have any phobia's? None that I know of!
6. What do you collect? Movies and books
7. Is there anyone in your life you need to apologize to? Not right now
8. What flavour ice-cream? Chocolate
9. Coca Cola or Pepsi? Coke
10. Do you have any "Ex's" you'd like to try again with?? And would you?? No and No
11. What celebrity do you have a crush on? Celebrities aren't my thing. The closest would have been Mathew Modine years ago. Maybe Nicolas Cage.
12. Where is the last place you vacationed at? We haven't had a vacation in a long time, but it was our honeymoon in 1994 when we drove the RV up the Alaska Highway, starting in Seattle (well - really NY to Seattle then up). We turned around in White Horse, Yukon. There wasn't enough highway for us, and we already had cracks in the windshield on the bus and car. We had SOOOO much fun, and panned enough gold to make me a ring. I caught a Pike bigger than the Musky I caught in Wisconsin.

13. What is your favourite smell/fragrance? Natural smells: Roses and Lilacs. I don't often wear perfume, but when I do, I like 1000 by Jean Patou.
14. What other websites do you frequent? They're all either financial websites (my business) or feral cat rescue and spay/neuter sites (my new passion)
15. What book did you try to read, but could never finish? Penguin's History of the World
16. How do you like to eat your eggs? Scrambled or over-easy.
17. What's your favorite TV show? I can't pick one!
18. Favourite joke? I don't know any that can be printed here!
19. If you could have one wish...what would it be? That my husband, my kitties and I live long, happy, healthy lives together.
20. What would your dream job be? I have my dream job! I just wish the economy would recover so the stock market can recover. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen soon…..
21. Favorite daytime talk show? I don't watch any.
22, If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay? I'd really like to go either to Australia or The Netherlands/Germany. 2 weeks.
23. What is your favorite movie(s)? Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Love the Bomb (the title of the movie!)
New Question: What's your favorite book?
(Mine is One, by Richard Bach)

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What one make up item do you have to have? Foundation

2. What's your favorite childhood toy? A stuffed teddy bear aptly named "Teddy".

3. What's your favorite romance movie? Blech.... I don't care much for romantic movies.

4. What's your favorite song of the 80's? Eh.... I don't really remember much from the 80's.... and that's probably a good thing.

5. Do you have any phobia's? Spiders!!

6. What do you collect? Dragon figurines.

7. Is there anyone in your life you need to apologize to? I'm sure there's plenty but I am too stubborn to admit it.

8. What flavour ice-cream? Coffee.

9. Coca Cola or Pepsi? Definatly Coke.

10. Do you have any "Ex's" you'd like to try again with?? And would you?? No to both of those.

11. What celebrity do you have a crush on? I don't really have a crush on any celeb but I do find Barry Pepper quite attractive.

12. Where is the last place you vacationed at? I don't remember the last time I went on a vacation.

13. What is your favourite smell/fragrance? Depends... I really like the scent of vanilla or pumpkin pie.

14. What other websites do you frequent? Health and nutrition related sites.

15. What book did you try to read, but could never finish? I always try and finish books that I start.

16. How do you like to eat your eggs? Scrambled or in an egg salad sandwich.

17. What's your favorite TV show? South park.

18. Favourite joke? Gosh, nothing comes to mind at this moment.

19. If you could have one wish...what would it be? That I would find what it is I am looking for.

20. What would your dream job be? See question 19.

21. Favorite daytime talk show? Don't watch them.

22, If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay? Anywhere away from Massachusetts.

23. What is your favorite movie(s)? Jaws and the Green mile.

24. What's your favorite book? There's one by Dean Coontz about this young kid to conspires to kill people but I cannot remember the title.

25. If you could lose one habit what would it be? I have a billion nervous habits but I'd choose to get rid of nervous fidgeting when there's nothing to do.

mycatsluvme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. what one make up item do you have to have?

2. what's your favorite childhood toy?
Chatty Cathy...dose that date me or what!

3. what's your favorite romance movie?
9th grade Romeo and Julliet

4. what's your favorite song of the 80's?
Tina Turner..Whatz Love Got TO Do With It?

5. do you have any phobia's? if so what?

nope
6. what do you collect?
stuffed animals

7. is there anyone in your life you need to apologize to?
kids for the partners I choose

8. add your question!

A book you would recomend?

mycatsluvme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. What one make up item do you have to have? A good face cream

2. What's your favorite childhood toy? A Chatty Cathy!

3. What's your favorite romance movie? 9th grade Romeo/Julliet romantic movies.

4. What's your favorite song of the 80's? Tina Turner- What's Love Got To Do With It?

5. Do you have any phobia's? Nope

6. What do you collect? Stuffed Animals

7. Is there anyone in your life you need to apologize to? To my kids...for the partners that I chose who were abusive.

8. What flavour ice-cream? Coffee.

9. Coca Cola or Pepsi? Definatly Vanilla Coke.

10. Do you have any "Ex's" you'd like to try again with?? And would you?? Got to be kidding

11. What celebrity do you have a crush on? noda

12. Where is the last place you vacationed at? Omaha Neb..training/vacation. Great place...

13. What is your favourite smell/fragrance? Citris/spice
14. What other websites do you frequent? Numerious ..informational things
15. What book did you try to read, but could never finish? Diet Book
16. How do you like to eat your eggs? Hard..no runny stuff here

17. What's your favorite TV show? dont watch tv.
18. Favourite joke? .

19. If you could have one wish...what would it be? That we as a world need to be less violent
20. What would your dream job be? working with animals

21. Favorite daytime talk show? Don't watch them.

22, If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay? a place where I could work to make a difference
23. What is your favorite movie(s)? How Stella Got Her Grove Back!
24. What's your favorite book? Tooooooooooooo many
25. What is one book you would recomend?