More pics of Kanga

kymc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kanga looks all grown up...he's turned into a very handsome young man...so adorible...love the tounge pictures...how do you get so close and such clear shots?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OOOOOOOOOOOO...our wittle boy is getting aaaaaaaaaaaall gwowed up... and he's gorgeous! Love the battle with the strap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks guys,

KymC I have a close-up setting on my digital camera. I just keep inching forward, taking more pics, and keep the best ones. I try all the settings in every sitting to be sure I get some really good shots.

I still can't believe how big he's getting, he still hasn't stopped and he's 9 months now! He's as big as the others just without Roo's girth. and so cuddly! he's got this V8 engine that won't stop at bedtime.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow he's gotten so big. I still love him, one of my favorite TSC cats (but all the kitties here are great)

I noticed the name tag he is wearing. Did you get that at Petsmart? I have the same one for Emmett. I just find with the bell it is so much louder then his reflective plastic mouse shaped one on his mouse collar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Creepyowl, yes that tag is from Petsmart but it didn't come with a bell. That would get old real fast, hee hee. He's so darn active! We thought he would slow down after getting fixed but he hasn't yet, still the same ol' roudyiness.