More of my projects

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always was facinated with welding. My exhusband did some welding and I actually tried, I put on the welding hood and tried to weld a good bead!! I could picture myself in my yard with a heap of metal trying to do some kind of a sculpture!!! I would love it!!

I think your projects are fantastic!!!!! I love them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I always was facinated with welding. My exhusband did some welding and I actually tried, I put on the welding hood and tried to weld a good bead!! I could picture myself in my yard with a heap of metal trying to do some kind of a sculpture!!! I would love it!!

I think your projects are fantastic!!!!! I love them!
I was totally hooked the first time I tried to weld. There is something that fascinates me about being able to take a mostly unyielding material such as steel and make it do what I want. I also like the heat and the fire. I think if more women could get past the dirt and the initial intimidation of welding, that they would be totally hooked on it.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I am now working on a piece specifically designed to be "yard art". I will post pics when I am done.