More good vibes for Samantha please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brooklet425

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just to update - we got sort of good news. Its not great, but its better than cancer! The lump turned out to be eosinophilic granuloma complex (which I'm a little unclear of - but it seems to be the same thing as a rodent ulcer?)

I haven't talked to the vet yet - I've only gotten a voice mail from her and I put in a call to have her call me back again. So in the meantime I've been doing my own research while I wait to discuss treatment options. I have a few questions so I'm going to start a new thread, but I wanted to update this one and thank you all for sending good vibes to Samantha! I would have preferred something benign that could be removed and never dealt with again, but I'd still rather EGC than cancer

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's excellent!!!.

And don't panic over the rodent ulcer. Theres lots of members cats on here that have had them, my Sophie being one of them only last month.

An antibiotic injection dried hers up but their known for coming back, but again she would just have another injection.

One of the Mods told me to give her pure fish oil which i do every week now as this can help to keep them at bay. I had Rosie at the vet and told him about it, and he said definitely worth a try!.

Do a search in the health forum here by typing in rodent ulcers