Mondays Question of the Day

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to go all out with the decorations especially Christmas but this year,probably just a pumpkin on a small table and we will go walking out with the grandkids.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

I'll put up my witch bottle display here at work with the black netting and the purple mini-lights, but that's probably it. I keep my Double Trouble gargoyle on the front of my office door year-round (except at Christmas).

At home, I have a few witch bottles that I put out on the hutch. And a black cat cookie jar. Rick got me a Halloween Snoopy figurine a few years ago. And he gave me a figurine of red-headed witch....I asked him if he was trying to tell me something, but he denies it 
 (I have auburn hair).
Don't let my hubby see it--or I'll get one, as well (I'm also a redhead)!

I LOVE Halloween!!! It's my favorite holiday.

We go to a couple of (adult) Halloween parties each year. I'm making another 18th C. gown this year--apple-green silk moire--20 yds of a great deal on eBay earlier this year--I couldn't resist.  I hope I can get it done by then--I haven't been working on it, and DH has the sewing/guest room tied up with home improvements right now.

I always take the day off work, and cook a buffet dinner for my friend and her fiancé. This year, I hope to invite a new friend who lives down the street. She's alone, and never gives out candy, so I thought she'd enjoy being with us. As we get 225+ kids, the tradition started the second year I lived here. I couldn't even take a bathroom break, so I asked my best friend to help me give out candy.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I started decorating over two weeks ago! :lol3: I worked as a floral designer for a long time, so I tend to go all out and decorate everything! I decorate for Autumn, with a few Halloween themed items that I change out around Thanksgiving time in place for Thanksgiving decorations. This means my decorations get to stay out a bit longer! :)

I normally throw a small Halloween party every year (depending on when Halloween falls) with Halloween-themed foods, and lots of Halloween movies! :clap: (I prefer the cute Halloween movies, not the scary ones!) :wavey: Even the pets get dressed up..against their will! :pumpkin:

Last edited: