Mondays Question of the Day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
While we were on holiday we decided we would start a scrap book of being there and when we have our days out

Do you scrap book? how long have you done it for?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats fab!!! thanks for sharing the pictures, Im after ideas to how to keep mine jazzed up rather than just sticking things in it and shutting it and leaving it :D

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats fab!!! thanks for sharing the pictures, Im after ideas to how to keep mine jazzed up rather than just sticking things in it and shutting it and leaving it :D
Your welcome!  Yea, another thing I will do sometimes, is some of the sheets that came w/ that pk of paper are a little to busy. I feel like a photo

will get lost on it, even if you use the matting paper, so I will cut out some of the shapes from it, & glue them to other sheets as accents, or borders.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend made me a scrapbook when my daughter was born minus pictures and anything I want to put in it. I've worked on it a bit, but I'm not creative so it doesn't look very good.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi aj, Great question!
  I started my first scrap book of Angel last year. I love it!  I really got creative w / it.
I have planned on a second one of all my garden pictures, but haven't gotten around to starting that one yet. :rolleyes:  

I took some Pict's of it to show you! :bigwink:
I had a great Pict of him w/ fall leaves, so I collected some good ones, & decoupaged them to the pages! (aftr I sprayed them w/ dried flower preserve stuff from the craft store.)

This one, I cut the sunflowers out of stationary paper.

This is so cute!!! :clap: :clap:

I don't scrapbook, but I think it would be really fun to get into!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I used to scrapbook all the time, but haven't done it in years.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Angels Mommy, your scrapbook pictures are so cute! You do a good job!

Several years ago, I became friends with a yellow lab while walking through the neighborhood. And while Molly and I were good friends, I also got to know Molly's pawrents, too. They were wonderful people. Well, Molly was old and she passed away. It broke my heart....I looked forward to being with her every day and a lot of times, Molly was the reason I walked....I didn't do it for me; I did it for her. I would turn the corner to her house and she'd be in the driveway waiting for me. As she got sicker, I'd stop in at lunch and help her in and out of the house, so she could pee outside. When she passed, her mom gave me a beautiful scrapbook of her life. I treasure that book.

I know several people who do scrapbooking and they take it quite seriously; their books are beautiful. I don't scrapbook myself though.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Angels Mommy, that's a great scrapbook!

Winchester, that's such a sweet story about Molly. :touch: There are a couple of doggies I often see on my walk and I always say hello and pat them. :)

I don't scrapbook, but I think it would be a fun creative outlet. It's the kind of thing I could see myself starting and then never getting round to finishing one.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a scrapbook for Monte & Katina back in 2008. I thought I did a horrible job compared to many of the "scrapbooking pros" like my ex-MIL, but looking at it now, I actually did a pretty cool job on it :lol3: Never finished it though. I have a scrapbook "bag" to store all the supplies in, and even have a vacation scrapbook cover with stuff I save from trips. Was going to do a wedding scrapbook as well but never got around to it and, well, I guess there's not much of a point now! I need to find the time to be creative again, it is pretty fun :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Winchester, what a sweet story. That was nice of molly's mom to give you that. ( My sister has a yellow lab named molly too. )

I'm glad you guys like mine, it's fun to do...when I make time. I haven't done anything in a while!