Mondays Question of the Day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is the something you really want to do? Even if you are scared what would it be?

I would love to go on a Safari see the animals close up and not just in a zoo

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A hot air balloon ride. My friend got us a gift certificate for one, but it ended up being a scam.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would love to go to a ranch and participate in a cattle drive on horseback!! I think that would be so awesome. I love to ride horses anyway and could easily take all day in the saddle. The scenery would be beautiful out West too. :)

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's mark another one up for a Hot air balloon ride here. My feet has to be connected to something unlike jumping out of a plane. 

dejolane

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Then we could meet!
That's right......I forgot you're from Oregon! He goes to Portland; are you close?

Although he has often said that if I'd go along, we would go up and down the coast and into the ancient forests (I would love to see a spotted owl), up into Washington, to Mt. Hood, etc. He and his buddy go all over the place.

Somewhere in Portland is a huge, huge secondhand bookstore, but I can't remember the name of the place. He said that if I'd go, I could buy my books and have them shipped home. And there's also VooDoo Donuts, one of his favorite places (he will always find a donut shop, no matter where he is).

One of his friends lives right out on the Oregon coast and his wife loves to cook. She has often said that if I'd come out, she and I would spend the day cooking together.

Darn planes anyway.....

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's right......I forgot you're from Oregon! He goes to Portland; are you close?

Although he has often said that if I'd go along, we would go up and down the coast and into the ancient forests (I would love to see a spotted owl), up into Washington, to Mt. Hood, etc. He and his buddy go all over the place.

Somewhere in Portland is a huge, huge secondhand bookstore, but I can't remember the name of the place. He said that if I'd go, I could buy my books and have them shipped home. And there's also VooDoo Donuts, one of his favorite places (he will always find a donut shop, no matter where he is).

One of his friends lives right out on the Oregon coast and his wife loves to cook. She has often said that if I'd come out, she and I would spend the day cooking together.

Darn planes anyway.....
I live about an hour from Portland. My daughter lives in Portland. The book store is Powells. I was just across the street from it last week when my daughter took me to an awesome little sushi place. VooDoo donuts is a big deal though I've never been, I'll have to have her take me there sometime. I also live about 30 minutes from the beach (depending on traffic) We're actually getting ready to go there today. Going to rent a room at our favorite beach front motel and watch the storm that has been predicted. Too bad you hate flying.