mondays question of the day

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to before I had a baby. I used to just relax, catch up on TV shows or go on the computer. Now that I have a baby, I barely get any time to myself.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes...thought me time since mid 90's is us time with a cat or two(or more haha)  Hulu or youtube is my main thing.  Reading mags.  Books tend to annoy me lately as my memory is bad and if i do not finish the book in few days I have to start over

7irishkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love to go for a run during my me time.  It's such a stress release and I can clear my head. 

A spa day with friends wouldn't be bad time spent either but my me time seems to only be an hour at best

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My lunch hour at work is normally my me time and I use that hour to walk. I change into comfortable clothes, grab my iPod and go.

When Mom was in the nursing home, I had started to walk over there as it's only about 5 minutes away and that way, I still got some kind of walk in every day. It was only a little over a mile. Now I'm up to two miles a day again and working my way back to 3 miles. Hopefully, I can get my 3 miles in by mid-December. I have to take it easy because of my legs.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'm retired I get a lot of 'me' time.  I love to read and in the evening I watch my favorite programs.  Of course housework is always there too, I wish it would go away tho.  Make time for just me and Autumn also of course. 

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the last 8½ months I've had a lot of it. On Mon Wed & Fri I don't have classes, and have been unemployed, so I tend to read, surf the internet, and relax with the kitties. I could sit and read a book or books all day and be perfectly content :)

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're both retired so we do get a lot of "me" or 'our" time. Honestly, sometimes the "our" time is too much. It's a major adjustment being together 24/7!!

I enjoy reading, watching TV (we're honesty couch potatoes), going to the gym, the mall, shopping in general. Sounds boring, but after a lifetime of working 8 hours a day it's a major change and one that I enjoy a lot.