Monday's Question of the Day - May 4, 2015

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My DD can be shy too.  My DS will talk to anyone it seems; so maybe when we do go he will help her.  We don't have anything planned; but I'm thinking we will enjoy the off season the best.  I need to find out when the "coolest" month in Florida is! 

I do agree about paying for water!  it's crazy!  I have a few friends who have been multiple times.  And a classmate from my school days who works for a travel agency specializing in Disney; so I'm sure I can find the most affordable options for us.  

kathyfromcanada

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not much of a roller coaster fan. Especially since my husband fished me into going on the upside loop to loop at Canada's wonderland.I get motion sickness and shouldn't even have been on it! I was as green as the grass when I came off the coaster!!

I do love water parks though, it's my idea of heaven.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our family loves amusement parks we went to Universal Studios in Florida the rides where not as good as the experience of Harry Potter land. I loved the butter beer it's like root beer and butterscotch yummy. I've rode roller coasters in Branson Missouri at Silver Dollar City the Powder Keg was my favorite. I'm not a big funnel cake fan but I enjoyed a giant roasted turkey leg there. My family and I also enjoy water parks. This year we won't be traveling much though cause my husband broke his wrist and the disability checks aren't much plus we got hospital bills now.
I recommend a good water park in the heat of the summer Schlitterbaughn in San Antonio Tx is my favorite plus got family there.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been terrified of most amusement rides since I was a young girl
, however, my sister loved them.   The physical feeling of some of the rides is traumatic to me!! 

I can take the gentle ones, and I loved Blizzard Beach at Disneyworld, but I could not believe the people going down that huge, steep waterslide.
 It is something I could never do.  I think a person's  physical make-up has a lot to do with whether rides can be tolerated or not.

I think it is great for people who enjoy them.