Mondays Question of the Day - May 26, 2014

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
People parking in handicapped spaces without a permit, just because "I am only going to run in for a second"

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

People parking in handicapped spaces without a permit, just because "I am only going to run in for a second"
I'm guilty of that sometimes. My "second" always mean "seconds" though. Usually it's to drop something off, or pick something up. If there's a chance that i have to wait in line, I'll find another spot. I'm actually more afraid of getting ticketed, than any civic duty. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm guilty of that sometimes. My "second" always mean "seconds" though. Usually it's to drop something off, or pick something up. If there's a chance that i have to wait in line, I'll find another spot. I'm actually more afraid of getting ticketed, than any civic duty. 
Cars here in Waldron are not ticketed. Or towed. The only way to get the ordnance passed is to be sucessful at the town council, which is run by the richest business owners. They don't want people ticketed or towed during business hours. However, after business hours if you stop in front of a closed business, you will be able to talk to several police officers.