Top Cat
Purraise
This brit doesn't drink tea.

If I drink coffee it's with milk and sugar

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm out of k-cups right now. The store in town is moving to another location, so they're closed. The only k-cups we have in the house is the Nantucket Blend for Iced Coffee. (Rick drinks iced coffee; I like mine hot) In a pinch, it's not too bad. Rick thought I wouldn't have any coffee until the store re-opens on Tuesday and he was a little worried....I need my morning coffee! I need it, I tell you! :lol3:
What's k-cups?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Judy, I have a Keurig coffee pot that makes individual servings of coffee. The little cups of coffee grounds you use are called "K-cups" (Keurig-cups). They hold enough coffee for a good 16-ounce serving of coffee. They also come in tea, apple cider, light and dark cocoa. Rick doesn't drink hot coffee and I dearly love my morning coffee. But since it's just me, making a full pot of coffee isn't worth it. So he got me a Keurig. A wonderful little appliance for me. And Rick now drinks iced coffee....but he still won't drink it hot.

I'm out of the the little k-cups. Need to hit the store today over lunch. The new store opened yesterday, but I worked over lunch and didn't get a chance to get over there.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earl Grey tea is one of my favourites! It's one of the few teas I used to take with milk, but I have a loose leaf Early Grey called Princess Creamed Earl Grey, so even black it tastes like it's a bit milky.