Monday's Question Of The Day - July 17, 2017

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making tacos again this week. And a black bean/corn enchiladas. DD is requesting tacos and I just can't resist a meal we all like so much. I'm thinking I should just make a double batch because we can't seem to get enough lately. And leftovers are always a good thing! :yummy: DH finished off the leftovers from some last week and I was kinda upset about it. :paperbag: Then DD was asking for them too. :lol: DS is the only one who doesn't care that much.

That sounds similar to Frito Pie. I always see that served at a local craft fair I go to in the fall. I always end up at the soup in a bread bowl booth. The food vendors are all there for a fundraiser but in the cold that soup always looks too good!
They are awfully salty. I wish they would come out with a low sodium version. Their shape makes them nice for eating with a spoon. I often eat at my desk so eating with my fingers is harder.
Try Fritos Scoops. They're less salty. I prefer to use them for Frito pie. If you like smaller pieces, just crush them lightly. We don't bother. Now I want Frito pie since I had the tacos this thread made me crave.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try Fritos Scoops. They're less salty. I prefer to use them for Frito pie. If you like smaller pieces, just crush them lightly. We don't bother. Now I want Frito pie since I had the tacos this thread made me crave.
I will look for those. We had tacos last night since DD kept requesting them and this thread had my mind on it. :yummy: :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i prefer the soft tacos, because with the crunchy kind the taco shells always crumble and the taco fillings fall out......:nono:

now i've never had a taco salad, but that does sound really good! :agree: