Monday's Question of the Day - January 4, 2016

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I love going barefoot!! I hate to wear shoes or slippers! 

Most of the summer I am barefoot in the house and have sandals on when I go out...usually flip flops..

For Fall, it is clogs without socks. When it gets chilly, I will wear ankle socks, but still try to go without slippers.

Although my feet get cold easily, they sweat when they are enclosed in shoes or slippers. I am always doing the shoes/slippers on and off. When I visit people, I always take my shoes off!

I cannot tell you the number of times I have 'lost' a shoe!! it is funny...
I'm the opposite. I hate being barefoot. Anywhere. I'm not a big slipper fan but when I'm in the house, socks are a must. My feet get cold easily too and I hate it. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
during the cold weather months i prefer crew height socks, but just recently the part going around my left ankle feels too tight -- not that it actually is too tight. this can get uncomfortable, and even painful. so, i'm going to look around online and see what i can find that would be more comfortable. still the crew socks, but maybe thick wool (for the cold weather) and a couple sizes larger -- in mens.

in the summer, i wear flip flops indoors -- so no socks. outdoors i wear crew socks with my work boots.

i can't go barefoot indoors either; never go barefoot outdoors -- there's glass shards, screws, nails, and etc that work their way to the surface of the soil here (we're about 400 ft above sea level here). it hurts the soles of my feet so much to walk around the house barefoot, even for just a few hours occasionally.

Last edited: