Monday's Question of the Day - February 22, 2016

zellie1021

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Since I mostly just go to school during the week, I usually don't spend much time. A side braid is just enough for me. Lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
When I found out my 2nd child was going to be a boy I thought how nice it would be to only have to deal with styling one kids hair in the morning. I didn't consider how often he would need it cut!!

To make matters worse; he resembles Justin Bieber when its long and in his face.
(I'm not the first to say that either.) If you try to part it he looks like John Ritter!
From my own 'experiences' over the years, and seeing my friends experiment as well, I figure a lot of it is finding out what works for your hair and at least reasonably suits you:  my hair is easier the shorter it is (admittedly all shaved at about number 3 or 4 is great but NOT the most feminine of looks), whereas I have friends who would have an endless fight with shorter hair because they had thick, dense, curly locks.  I tried a perm a couple of times when I was younger and did manage to get my hair longer that way but can't say it was a good look.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most days it get a dollop of conditioner brushed through with a wet brush. I only wash it once a week and I have to leave it to air dry. It's long enough to sit on when it's wet and is really curly so it takes forever to dry.
Explain to me about the wet brush. Sorry about the English. I did a straight translation from hebrew to English.

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm habitually running late for whatever's up that day. So about 2 minutes. (Ponytail. every day). I have to wash it every night before bed because it looks greasy and I don't have time to do it in the AM

I need a new style and learn to tell time apparently so I can be pretty.

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is between my shoulder blades and my waist. I wash it, towel dry it and put it up wet. When I go out I put it up in a pony tail. At the moment it's looks disgusting. It needs colouring desperately but I can't go out yet. The worst thing is the washing and brushing

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I general just brush it and and fluff it up some with a bit of hair oil. Then I spray lightly across the front. My hair is dry so it doesn't get washed every day.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very little :lol3: I'll just run a brush through it, and maybe quickly tie it up/back (ponytail/rough plait/twist up and clip). If I'm washing it, a quick blow dry upside down followed by a brush (if going straight out) or let dry naturally (if staying in).

My hair is just beyond shoulder length at the moment. I've never had the patience for elaborate styling :lol3: