Monday's Question of the Day - August 24, 2015

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your out for a long walk, and your getting very thirsty.....you come across 4 drink stands on 4 corners of an intersection.............

Your choices...............

Ice water
Beer
Soda
Lemonade.....

What stand do you go to?

Lemonade most likely!  The water would have to be truly ice cold. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I am really really thirsty it would be ice water.  If I am not super thirsty lemonade.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ice water.

I dearly love lemonade. But if I'm out walking, then it will be water....very, very icy water.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like to know if the beer guy sells anything other than beer....  I hate the stuff. A nice spicy bloody mary would hit the spot right about now. 

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ice Water or Soda.

Though also lemonade, but has to be made from scratch and done really well. And hopefully not too pricey. Last time I had one it was lovely (It was at a festival) but it was 5$.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the frozen Minute Maid lemonade cups. They sell them at Disney World for like $4 but I think I've bought them at Dollar Tree too in the past. The pink ones are my favorite. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd choose the lemonade. but if a sports drink were on the list of options, that would be my preference. the only time i will drink sports drinks is when i'm working outside doing things in the warm/hot weather, because it's just all too easy to get overheated or even heat exhaustion with the things i usually do. a long walk outdoors for me would only happen in warmer weather.