Monday's DT

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, he's a doll! Can't wait to see the new ones! If you have problems resizing them or anything, just email me & I'll fix em' for ya!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhere you mentioned a website where there was something to download for resizing, but I cant remember where you posted it, do you remember the site?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can download (it's free!) a program called Irfanview. You can download it by going to www.irfanview.com

It's pretty easy to do. You can even lighten pictures and crop part of the photo out. Just holler at me if you need some help!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The rule of thumb is that a baby should triple his birth weight, by one year old. They all develop, at their own speed, though.

Everyone was concerned, that Mark wasn't walking. I told them that he would walk, when he was darned good and ready. One morning, at 16 mos., he got up and toured the house. After that, I was ready to break his legs - he was into everything.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me eldest Steven didn't take his first step till he was 22 months old.... *yikes* That was a little scary cause we were beginning to wonder. Turns out he outwitted his mom. He just loved being carried around everywhere and figured: if she is foolish enough to do it. why should I even try?????
It worked....

Nicolas took his first steps at 16 months (which is still old enough) but there was no way he was going to convince me he also needed to wait till he was 22 months!