Momto4kitties rescued an emaciated mom and sick babies that need our help!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Lauren, they are doing a lot better, thank God. I think the canned food were causing them gas. I'm giving them dry kitten food now and their belly is looking a lot less bloated. The poor babies love the canned food so much that they eat it too fast. I will try giving them very small amounts. I think they will be ready for a new home soon. They are th cutest, every morning when they see me, they start purring so loud, they are adorable:-)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Lauren, they are doing a lot better, thank God. I think the canned food were causing them gas. I'm giving them dry kitten food now and their belly is looking a lot less bloated. The poor babies love the canned food so much that they eat it too fast. I will try giving them very small amounts. I think they will be ready for a new home soon. They are th cutest, every morning when they see me, they start purring so loud, they are adorable:-)
They really, really are beautiful babies and sound like they have great appetites! :clap: I hope they can get a home together, too. :cross: :hugs: :hugs: :rub: :rub:

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I really wish that Lauren, and I've even praying for that, they are so close to each other and they need each other.  I hope I can find them a home together, but it is very rare, most people only wants one:(

Update, they are doing better! All they need is to have food available during the night and they are not so hungry in the morning.  im giving them wet food, but just a little in the mornings and at night.  I have to give them just a little because they inhale it, haha, here are some pics of them: (Mateo, the tabby boy is so easy to fotograph, Sofia just won't stay still) haha

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you figured out the problem! :clap: And they are just toooooooooooooooooooooo precious! :thud:

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Laurie:)  It is amazing to me how fast these kitten recovered.  In just three weeks they recovered from mange, coccidia, parasites and diarrhea.  They are the sickest babies I have ever rescued. 

The mommy cat is getting better, I went to see her last night, but it is a struggle to deal with the owner, the old lady doesn't want her spayed, she wants her to keep having babies because she enjoys that.  Can you all believe this?  She is insane and mean! I will have to go at night and kidnap her to be able to get her spayed, I will try to convince her, but if she refuses, I will get her spayed and return her.

What can I say this has been a very difficult month for me, but it was all worth it ;)

Tammy

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! This contribution will go towards the mommy cat, who still needs to be spayed, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Hugs!

Tammy