Mommy's Little Monster...

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love little baby boys and their cute ways? I am so happy that he doesn't seem to be too shy
and is by all appearances, quite well behaved
Keep us posted on his behavior!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

1. I realize that the comforter on my bed is an evil creature that must be killed or at the very least, beaten into submission, but is 3am really the best time for blanket slaying?
Yup, thatz when them blankie munsterz are the most dangerouz, Meowmy. I need to protect youz!

2. How sweet that you want to help mommy unpack from the move but I had a specific decorating style in mind already. Yes things do look quite nice scattered from one end of the apartment to the other, especially the shredded newspaper accents, however it just doesn't go with the decor.
I juz wanna make sure that everyone knowz that I live here too!

3. Yes, the bathroom rug is quite nice and I'm sure it makes a wonderful toy, but please try to play with it only in the bathroom instead of dragging it halfway down the stairs where I will trip over it when I get up in the morning. Dipping it halfway in the toilet really isn't the best idea either.
But Meowmy, the bathroom is small, and the hallway is BIG and I wanna play there. An' I wanna play wif you, but I'm just a little guy and get tired draggin' it before I get to the bedroom. An' my kitty mommy said I should be a clean boy, so that's why I put it inna water.

4. I know I'm a lazy thing and should get up and tend to you much earlier than I do already, but there are nicer ways to wake me than biting my chin repeatedly until I get the message. Perhaps daddy would like to get up instead?
But I LUVZ YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUU Meowmy!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Yup, thatz when them blankie munsterz are the most dangerouz, Meowmy. I need to protect youz!

I juz wanna make sure that everyone knowz that I live here too!

But Meowmy, the bathroom is small, and the hallway is BIG and I wanna play there. An' I wanna play wif you, but I'm just a little guy and get tired draggin' it before I get to the bedroom. An' my kitty mommy said I should be a clean boy, so that's why I put it inna water.

But I LUVZ YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUU Meowmy!!!!
You just know that's what is going through his little brain!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, one was my limit! Now I've got 6 plus 2 fosters!

Good luck on the whole "my limit is" thing!!