Mommy's Helpers

redrose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all cat lovers out there,

I joined a while ago but just now am posting about my girls.  My husband died almost a year ago.   My girls saved me from getting more seriously depressed.  It took me a while to get the pictures together but here they are.  I have five and they are all different colors, sizes and mind sets.
This is Patsy, my old lady.  She is my 16 year old female orange tiger.
This is Jessie or Jezzabel.  She's my brown torbi.  She's about 10 years old. Got her at a shelter.  She's sweet but scared of a lot of things and runs for cover every time.
This is Boots, my husband's cat.  She's older than she looks.  I think my husband let her do whatever she wanted.  Now I have to untrain her. 

This is Momma or Patches. She was so scrawny when I found her but she's filled out and all her calico colors are beautiful.    A neighbor just threw her outside and forgot about her. She's not the brightest bulb in the shed but open a can of food, she's right there to eat, never misses a meal
This is Smokey, one of Patches's kittens.  She's such of swirl of calico colors hence her name.  We were taking care of her dad, a big black tom but he disappeared.  Smokey is big like her dad, bigger than her mom.

This is my family.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I'm very sorry to hear about your husband, but it is great to see that you were able to find solace in your beautiful cat family.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is Patsy, my old lady.  She is my 16 year old female orange tiger.[td]
This is Jessie or Jezzabel.  She's my brown torbi.  She's about 10 years old. Got her at a shelter.  She's sweet but scared of a lot of things and runs for cover every time.[/td][td]
This is Boots, my husband's cat.  She's older than she looks.  I think my husband let her do whatever she wanted.  Now I have to untrain her. [/td][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
This is Momma or Patches. She was so scrawny when I found her but she's filled out and all her calico colors are beautiful.    A neighbor just threw her outside and forgot about her. She's not the brightest bulb in the shed but open a can of food, she's right there to eat, never misses a meal[/td][td]
This is Smokey, one of Patches's kittens.  She's such of swirl of calico colors hence her name.  We were taking care of her dad, a big black tom but he disappeared.  Smokey is big like her dad, bigger than her mom.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr]
This is my family.
Hello and welcome to you and your 5 beautiful girls. I also have a "sorority" house. It's me, my daughter (sometimes, she's away at college right now), a 12 year old female border collie named Bailey and 2 female persian sisters, Lilith and Sophie.

I'm so sorry about your loss. I understand how you feel. I lost my husband of 20 years almost 3 years ago. Hang in there, it does get better and having your girls there with you will help.

Last edited:

flutenotepoet

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are all so cute. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

redrose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a bit slow getting back online being so busy with work and everything but everyone has been so kind.  Thank you for your kind replies.