Momma To Emma And Jackson

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today I took in two sweet little kittens, Emma and Jackson, they are siblings who are needing some TLC. They are so sweet and loving. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I get some good ones.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Today I took in two sweet little kittens, Emma and Jackson, they are siblings who are needing some TLC. They are so sweet and loving. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I get some good ones.
Hello southerncatmom, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined the site and also thank you for taking in two new kitties. Bless your heart.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the site for its rich contents. Here's an article to get you started with :-

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!

Yes, do post photos of Emma and Jackson soon. We can't wait to see the photos :camera:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Your kitties are so cute! I look forward to seeing more pictures of them around the forums! Welcome!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We MUST have pix of those kittens! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is some pictures I managed to get of them today. Emma is the orange and white kitten. Jackson is the black and white kitten. Emma has a little eye infection we are treating but soon it should be better. Jackson has really come out of his shell today. He LOVES tummy rubs. He will roll over on his back and just lay there letting you rub his tummy. He also REALLY loves playing with toys. Emma is a little more laid back and passive. She also isn't much of a fan of being picked up but doesn't mind being pet. I have them currently quarantined in our extra bathroom that we never use so that I can be sure to get them their shots and all nice and healthy before they meet their big brother Chief (our German Shepard).

A family member had found them and I was wanting a cat. At first I was kind of nervous at taking on two so young and needing a lot of TLC but now I just can't see myself without them. I've washed away their fleas (they were covered), Emma has seen the vet since I was nervous about her eye and Jackson goes Thursday for his check up. I can't wait to watch these two sweethearts grow.

Also, I hope I did the pictures correctly. :)

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View media item 419283Here is Emma this morning! Her eye looks so much better. Her and Jackson got their first shots today. I learned that they are 4-5 weeks old. Emma HATED her oral medicine she had to get (I have the scratches to show for it) and Jackson did amazing with his. He even let my 3 year old daughter tote him around and he never fussed.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
View media item 419283Here is Emma this morning! Her eye looks so much better. Her and Jackson got their first shots today. I learned that they are 4-5 weeks old. Emma HATED her oral medicine she had to get (I have the scratches to show for it) and Jackson did amazing with his. He even let my 3 year old daughter tote him around and he never fussed.
Glad that her eye is better! Emma is a beautiful kitten!

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think she will! Now just to get rid of the ring worms. :(