momma stray and itt bitties.

colorpointcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this momma. she comes running when i yell momma. she likes dry food and canned food now. she comes right up to the fence meowing to me. she talks alot and is such a sweety.

these are itt bitties. they come running to that. well these two do the black/white one not pictured is still very skittish.

trapping not going too good!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww, they are absolutely precious
! I don't know what to recommend as far as trapping or what to do after words other then having them spayed and vaccinated. It is very difficult to win the hearts of ferals, but I do send lots of

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Re: trapping and afterward...

Have you been to the Strays and Ferals subforum? People there have lots of experience and can guide you along.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colorpointcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ive trapped and released before but these guys are still young and momma isnt that old either im guessing shes just barely over a year old too. she could probably become a nice house cat.

i am putting up two medium sized dog houses for them this winter alongwith putting out fresh food and water all winter too. i dont know what to put inside the dog houses for warmth.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are all adorable cats, hope you manage to catch them. Are you going to keep them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colorpointcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cattoys

They are all adorable cats, hope you manage to catch them. Are you going to keep them?
i wouldnt beable to keep them inside. i have 6 indoor cats right now. id try to find a home for the babies and momma. i think momma is beautiful. also im bout to put a sign on my front door saying full cannot take anymore cats stop dropping them here!!