Mom To New Babies!

Rhall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

New mom to 8 week old rescue babies! Not new to having cats - my most recent kitty before these died a year ago of renal failure. We were now open our hearts to a new baby and decided - what the heck, let's get 2! We now have Ellie and Simon - brother and sister. We also have a golden retriever named Sadie. I think she is having the adjustment problems - she is 10 and these two are way to active and move to quick for her! She needs a little adult time in the living room at times!

Look forward to meeting you all!

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Ellie and Simon are paws-itively adorable. :catlove:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0C011A84-1B47-466C-B25F-F3B48B8FE523.gif
Rhall, Ellie, Simon and Sadie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B556307A-E9E0-47CA-BCD4-C738C0E2A020.gif
to all of you.

Hello sissybarmama, welcome to TCS :wave3:

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Both of your kitties are so cute! Although this is a cat site, we do have a forum here for Sadie :- Other Pets & Animals

Two articles for you to read :-

How To Safely Introduce A Cat And A Dog

Caring For Cats And Dogs

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to Ellie and Simon. They are both adorable. :catlove: As for Sadie, she probably is not as active as she once was and is perfectly happy napping more but I hope in time she will perk up with the newcomers in the house. Best of luck! :goodluck: