Mom or Dad....which are you more like?

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by peachytoday

My dad, definately. I am such a daddys girl. I am just as stubborn, opinionated and always want to be right. (I am working on all these traits
). When I get mad at my dad it is usually because he is exhibiting the same above traits that I have myself. On the other hand I have his love of family, animals and the desire to help mankind. He has done so much good and still desires to do more. I admire him so much. I love my mom too but I am so much more like my dad.

Tricia
Wow Tricia - sounds like we have similar dads! People tell me I'm like my dad.... I just hope that I'm as gentle a soul as he is

My bf is SO like his dad it's untrue! They even have the same (dry) sense of humour

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daddy.

I look just like he did as a kid. We share a love of animals, science, and a assortment of other things. We get along so great.
Sometimes it feels like he's more of a best friend then a dad.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am more like my mother~compassionate, giving and understanding.

I have some of my dad's traits which are the attitude and stubborness, but my father is also very loving

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mentally, I'm more like my mom. Physically, I'm more like my dad. I've been told I look just like his mom.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
while i do have a few of my fathers traits, i'm very much like my mother...and quite proud of that too as my mother is a wonderful person, all my bad qualities i get from my father unfortunately...but even in appearance i'm like my mom, i see myself looking more and more like her everyday

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

People always say that they can tell I am my Mother's Daughter!
I can even see it too! I look exactly like her when she was my age and have extrememely similer personalities! We get on brilliantly
and she's certainly great
, so I don't mind at all being her clone!

The funny thing is that my sister is identical to my Dad in personality and looks!
OMG That's exactly how it is with me! I'm a clone of my Mom and we get along great, like best friends. I'm nothing like my dad looks wise or personality wise but my sister and one of my brothers got all of his traits.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm............I think I have some traits of both mom and dad, although I'm very different in ways than both of them. But we love each other dearly. I guess I look more like my dad, same color hair and eyes.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I look like my mother but I have my father's personality traits. I am definitely Daddy's girl!
Same here...but being like Dad can make for very interesting times, since we both are stubborn!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

If you had to pick, which parent are you more like? I've been told I'm the female version of my father......and although I have alot of his traits, I don't think I am. I tend to be alot like my mom......

What about you??
See... you guys are lucky in having to really think about that question. I'm more like a carbon-copy of my mother. We look the same, sound the same - we even say the same things, at the same time with the same tone of voice. We have very similar personality traits, in fact... if you listen to us, the only person to be able to tell us apart is my mum's brother! Even her own husband could never do it!! There have been a couple of times when my better half has phoned and mum has answered the call - to be greeted with something meant for my ears only!!

It's the Jansson gene - the Jansson women don't reproduce... we clone.