Molly Passed away today :(

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my.. I am so sorry for your loss

When I volunteered for the cat rescue.. we saw alot of this.. but with 150 cats all running free in a large area, it was hard to tell when they got sick. We lost so many from liver problems.. the tell tale sign of the yellow skin, the jaundice.. we knew they would most likely not make it.. after vet bills and 24 hour care.. most of thetime they didn't pull through..
Again, so very sorry for your loss

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry first of all for the loss of your sweet Molly. Any loss, whether expected or unexpected is like a blow to the heart when we love these critters so.

Thank you for doing your best for her, for loving her and caring for her. I know you will meet again.

I am also sorry that this thread had to be edited. I do not wish to take away from the sadness of the moment or the tribute to such a courageous cat and her owner. But if you are going to come here and post- you post words of encouragement and support, or you move on and say nothing at all. You do not take the time to pick apart someone who is grieving by critiquing an animal based on your limited knowledge.

So again, I am sorry to intrude on such a hard moment for a member, who simply is guilty of loving a cat to much-

Hugs-

MA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fluffysimba

Hello. Have you had any results yet on what happened to Molly? Or is it too soon?

BTW - My cousin's name is Mollie.
its still too soon they said 3-4 wks

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless her little heart
and what a gorgeous little girl she is

Know that your sweet little girl Molly is now safely over the bridge playing with all the other kitties until she see's you again.

e_peery

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could to help your little girl, please take some comfort from knowing that. Its such a rough ride when your kitty becomes so ill. Please try not to blame yourself for anything as it is the nature of the cat to look as healthy as possible until it can no longer hide how trully sick it really is. She was such a brave little girl and very beautiful.

Big hugs to you xxx

RIP Molly, run free little girl xxx

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad! I hope you are doing ok. Molly IS beautiful, and you will meet again one day and love and cuddle one another.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry for your loss
. I hope your grieving subsides. Molly was a beautiful girl and is now at peace