Molly has said her goodbyes

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh she's gone
A difficult thing they had to do, but a decision that put Molly's quality of life first

Run fast across the bridge to be healthy again Molly

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your friends are fortunate to have someone like you who understands how they are feeling about their loss.

Rest in peace sweet Molly

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm late catching up with this thread, but want to add my condolences to J for the loss of her beloved Molly. It's a difficult decision to have to make but saving Molly from pain was the most loving thing you could do. Sending hugs to help you through the pain of losing your girl.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending hugs and prayers to J for her sad loss of Molly. My first "JC" was put down because of throat cancer. It was just starting and it was a incredibly hard decision to not try to prolong the inevitable, but with only pain and suffering lurking on the path in this life, I chose to send him to the path over RB.
Godspeed over RB, Mollie, and scamp & romp happily with JC the First! He finally gets to play outside

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear of Molly's passing.

Rest in peace sweet Molly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw J last night. She's doing OK, but understandably a little fragile, and very appreciative of everyone's kind words.

She also told me that there will be a new fur in her life very shortly. Seems her brother has two cats, one of whom picks on the other a lot. So, the underdog (undercat?) will be moving out and joining J. Luna is about 4 years old, and apparently a great headbutter. I expect she'll do a great job of repairing J's tattered heartstrings.

Thanks for keeping J and Molly in your thoughts. Please send Luna some "settle in well" vibes.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wickett lost his battle with throat cancer, too. Poor Molly, but at least she had love in her life.