Molly Girl

janem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just found this thead. I am humbled by your generosity with my need for advice while you were going through so much.

Although I am sorry to hear that your lovely Molly has passed I am also grateful her suffering is over.

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just found this thead. I am humbled by your generosity with my need for advice while you were going through so much.

Although I am sorry to hear that your lovely Molly has passed I am also grateful her suffering is over.

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
So sorry for the loss of Molly. I was catching up on the moving thread and learned of your sweet Molly. RIP girl-run free at the Bridge-may she always make you smile in memory after the tears have left. Thank you for being there for her. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

So sorry for the loss of Molly. I was catching up on the moving thread and learned of your sweet Molly. RIP girl-run free at the Bridge-may she always make you smile in memory after the tears have left. Thank you for being there for her. 
Thank you.  My husband was here all weekend, so we talked about Molly.  I hope she knows she is missed.