Molly could use some massive vibes

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very relieved to hear that she came back, Natalie! With winter rapidly approaching, she might not mind the new restrictions too much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took her to the vet today. Somehow, I missed a wound or two of her. While trying to hold her still at the vet's, I found a flesh wound on her chest. She's also got a bruised spot & a flesh wound on one back leg.
She's on Amoxi for 14 days, at least, cleaning the wounds 2x a day as well.

She's already starting to try to dart out doors & is very not happy cooped up. Molly's the one cat who won't harness train, either.... So we will have to work out supervised outdoors visit somehow!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would your parents be willing to allow you to add an enclosure to their house so Molly can be "outside"?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Would your parents be willing to allow you to add an enclosure to their house so Molly can be "outside"?
We've been discussing it, but finding one that will work for us & we can afford is slowing us down.
It has to be huge, big enough to fit all 8 cats comfortably.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you possibly build it yourself? ..well with help, but instead of getting a premade pen or kit.

You could try looking on freecycle for people giving away old chainlink or hog/chicken wire, wood, gate/doors, and maybe even cement.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's what we've been thinking of....perhaps finding some chicken wire & see if we can't make something....trying to decide the best place to put it, space-wise & looks wise....where there aren't trees that the cats can use to escape, etc.