Moggie Mixes -- what's in your cat's family line?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our girls are plain DSH
At the shelter they said because of her big pointy ears, Stumpy was a lynx point DSH but I don't really know what lynx point is...

Lily has a long, lean Siamese like body, but a rounded head. She's just a pretty DSH.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dianna and Annie are "Western Barn Cat" Shadow we think is part couch potatoe. and Holly everyone swears is part dog. For one thing she is HUGE; 18 1/2 lbs and 18" at the shoulder. Holly will heal just like a dog, loves to work in the garden, will sit right beside you while you work and follws you all over the yard

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Eve has some Oriental or Siamese in her.

Lily is pure wood pile kitty. Not your "average" stray kittens, many are found in backyard wood piles and are identified this way at the shelter for some reason.
There were several wood pile litters there when I adopted her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Our lot are pure DSH, and I would not care to speculate what the components of that are in the case of Suzy or Cindy, though Cindy has a pretty lush coat, even though it's short -- maybe that's an indicator of something, or maybe it's not.
Rapunzel: your cats are absolutely beautiful .

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Most people think Sheba has some Persian in her. She has a beautiful smokey black coat with white roots.

Gypsy has a shortish tail and very soft fur, so I joke that she's part bunny.

Gracie... she's half-cat, half-cow.

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willie is aprt mouse! He looks so mousey! I'm serious. We call him mouse sometimes!!

Well, I'd have to say, even though Willie is just a tabby from the shelter, I difinitely think he has some Siemese in him! He has the face, and the body structure, but just a little!