Miura

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vwvixen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have more pics...I ran out of USB ports on my computer, so I am at the mercy of my boyfriend to upload the pics from the digi cam to the shared file, for me to post them.

catfur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VWVixen

I have more pics...I ran out of USB ports on my computer, so I am at the mercy of my boyfriend to upload the pics from the digi cam to the shared file, for me to post them.
Just unplug a device you aren't using, plug the camera in, and when you are done re-plug the device back in. Most USB devices should be hot-swappable.

elecmohwk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The pics on this thread no longer work folks. They were linked to VWvixens.com (vixen's discussion forum site we own), and since there was a server failure and we had to rebuild, the pics they're linked to are gone.

We still have all of the pics though. I save everything! and in HI-res too. When they (the cats) have their site back up, we'll put them back up and dole out proper new links

Sorry for anyone finding this thread late. Also, pics of Jarama, Urraco, or any of our other kids, will have suffered similar fates. They're all coming back though, we promise.