Mister Buddy. The most gentle little fella.

torbiesarebest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend found Mister Buddy in a parking lot dumpster in the apartment complex in Tampa. His neighbor took care of him off and on until Buddy really attached to his dad, following him every day to the laundry room and into his apartment. Then the neighbor moved away and by then he was an indoor outdoor cat with my boyfriend who nursed him back to health as he was scratched up from a fight.

Mr. Buddy was a big bounding lean guy with luscious deep black fur with red undertone. So independent, yet he was a snuggler like no other. He would come sit on my chest in the morning and just nuzzle our faces until we got up and feed him. He looooooved laying on our balcony at his next place.

Buddy, we'll never be the same. You made us whole. Our memories are sacred. We love you to infinity :redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

torbiesarebest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So many funny stories. My other cat is a princess. Try as she might to ruffle him, smacking him, prancing, hissing or meowling at him, he'd just nod his head and go back to licking his silly yet elegant self. He loved surveying his kingdom of butterflies and ravens, and he gobbled catnip like it was going out of style.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Mister Buddy, dream you deep. Your purrs echo in someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful boy he was, is, and always will be! He has not left you, not entirely. This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you for your care of him, and he sends his Love back to walk beside you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

torbiesarebest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wrote a poem for him too.. my macbook screen broke so i'd have to log in on my phone to find it..i will another day soon..

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you do, we'd love to read it.....I hope you can focus on the good memories of your precious boy. It is what he would want for those he loves. Go forward into the future and live it as you would want for him if you were the first to go, not in sadness, but finding new love to dwell alongside his and seeking more loving memories. That is love and he wants no less.
your life will be empty for a while, you will process your grief and it will morph into a thankfullness for having him share your life's journey. Whatever path he follows now will forever parallel your own because the bond you have forged out of love will hold you together. He will always be a part of you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, it takes a long time to heal a broken heart. we are here anytime you need to talk, bless you for giving that boy what he wanted most in this world, a home, care, and someone to love him. He, in return, gave you one of this world's greatest treasures, a cat's heart.......RIP dear Mister Buddy. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

torbiesarebest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your beautiful, heartfelt words. Truly appreciated SO much!!

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss of Buddy torbiesarebest. In regards to torbies, I don't do not know some people are so negative about them. We had one she was very special. Love them for who they are. May you find peace.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So sorry about Mister Buddy. He was a gorgeous cat. RIP sweet boy. :angel: