Mist Is The Sweetest Cat

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fog was always our night time cat, snuggling up against your chest. Mist didn't really join us at night, not that Fog would chase her off.

As you probably know, Fog was euthanized on Monday. Starting that evening (and we didn't show her his body) Mist has been walking upstairs with me when I go to bed. I get under the covers, she purrs and purrs, comes under the covers, then circles a bit. Settles down by my should / neck and we both go to sleep.

How does she know how welcoming and healing this is for me at this time? Mist is just the sweetest cat.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that is so sweet. It probably is just as comforting to her too.

That is a wonderful thing to hear. Mist is picking up where Fog left off. Who knows what goes on in that feline mind.

God bless.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for you loss of Fog. Mist knows and she is giving you extra love right now. Cats have a lot more sense than some folks give them credit for. Healing and hugs to you.

tigercat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw-Mist is taking up where Fog left off-so sorry about your loss of Fog. Cats do know when we need extra lovin! I remember when my uncle passed away I was sitting on my bed crying and both Tiger and Jesper came in and sat by me and rubbed up against me-so sweet.