Missouri Meet-up Anyone?

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Illinois, but only about 90 minutes from St. Louis. If you all choose a site close to there, could I crash the party???

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like the weekend of May 6/7 is bad for me. They've invited me to show at the Pet Expo that weekend in town. Even if I don't show, I'll be helping some rescue group with their adoptions. Hey all the KC'ers: Pet Expo is pretty fun (sponsored by No More Homeless Pets) and is at the American Royal Complex this year.

How about the weekend of the 13th/14th? St. Louis will work for me and if someone from the KC area wants to carpool, I'm game.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yikes, that is mother's day weekend isn't it?!? (sorry, my mom is gone so I don't remember that day very often) I'm up to the weekend after that also.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be reading to see if I can make it. It's about a 3 hour drive (gotta have my potty breaks!).

I so wish I could've have been in St; Louis yesterday and today! There's a Gem & Mineral SHow in Bridgeton. And my best friend from college lives near the Botanical Gardens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by gemlady

I'll be reading to see if I can make it. It's about a 3 hour drive (gotta have my potty breaks!).

I so wish I could've have been in St; Louis yesterday and today! There's a Gem & Mineral SHow in Bridgeton. And my best friend from college lives near the Botanical Gardens.
Bummer
Do they only have the show once a year? I'm sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully you'll be able to meet up with us

luvragdolls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Since I live in Springfield, I won't be able to make it.....sounds like having lunch would have been so fun! Let us know how it goes.

Tammy

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do we have a location yet?
So far, I'm free just about any weekend in may, except mother's day of course