Missing the Vincie Girl

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
it's been 5 years today that my darling crossed over and i am a mess. crying, etc. i look on the deck and
think how she loved it so, seeing white butterflies and how she loved to chase them. remembering how
all 8 pounds of her was so jealous of the neighbors' pit bull and how she would chase him off the deck
her visiting the residents of the nursing home close by and sitting outside for pets.

love you girl miss you like crazy

mama :rbheart: :hearthrob::redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We never get over their loss, do we? I try to console myself knowing I gave our cats their forever home and as much love and affection as humanly possible. :redheartpump: Thinking of Vincie Girl and her mama. :hugs:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, all those memories are bittersweet......I always worry that somehow I will forget something about my little one, but if I remember hard enough it comes back. It has been 12 years now for me.
My heart goes out to you, I know how grief can come back in an instant. The trauma you endured will never leave you, but then neither will all the good memories. Concentrate on the good, in her memory.....

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Darlin' Girl, I know. I do know. There are days when I still weep for Kimberly and Gray, the dog and cat who were my boon companions in my childhood. And they have both been gone for a hair over 50 years. The grief gets...better, or we learn to live with it better, but we do not "get over it." We just "get through it." Mourn her when you need to do so. Allow yourself this.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so proud of your Vincie girl, she was a character and a strong figure in your neighborhood. I'm sure that most people around you will remember her, even the pit bull she used to chase off.
She will be on her soft cloud telling others of her great adventures, and they will all listen to her in awe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so proud of your Vincie girl, she was a character and a strong figure in your neighborhood. I'm sure that most people around you will remember her, even the pit bull she used to chase off.
She will be on her soft cloud telling others of her great adventures, and they will all listen to her in awe.
:hugs:
thank you, Antonio