Missing all my cats That i have had...

spoung45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have had many cats in my life one new one and 6 that are no longer with me. This is for them! the first two I had in my life were Tora who passed over back in 1998 at the age of 21 and Xanadu the first to go back when I was 5. Then Garfield came to the house in 1988 the orange tabby he grew to be close to 20  pounds, as a kitten he would climb the curtains (my parents got him de-clawed because of that some thing the regretted later) then he got sick when unknown to us the FIV he had all us life hit him back in 2002. The I found Oliver back in 1993 as this little kitten who could fit in your  palm then grew up in to this huge massive cat, got sick in 2011 and my dad knew it was time when he payed no attention to the roast chicken that was being made for dinner(Oliver's favorite). Next came Sabrina who found me back in 2000 when she stood up and put her front paws on me I knew I had to take her in, what a cat she was, we had this bond together unlike any cat i have had before. She would always be sitting in the front window waiting for me to come home, one the car i was in would pull out or I walk up the stairs to the front door the would be right at the door waiting to greet me. Any room I was in she had to be in or at least have the door open, but she got sick with her kidneys failing we tried to give her meds to make here fell better, but she would not take them and that trip to the vet was the hardest of all of them. Now I have River Song the 2 year old tabby who I know will bring years of joy and rule over my life.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
They remain a big part of our lives even after they've crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We miss them forever, but smile at all the beautiful memories.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for all your losses, but so happy you loved so many! I'm sure they all gave you love in return, God bless you for caring so deeply. It's a beautiful thing to have a cat love you and let you share in their lives. They obviously are kept in your heart, which must be getting bigger with all the love! RIP all you beautiful cats, wait at the Rainbow Bridge for your family, what a reunion it will be!