Missed Miscarriage(Sensitive topic)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After years of trying I got a positive pregnancy test end of may.  I had to go to ER few days ago for bleeding and it confirmed what I thought.  No more heartbeat.  More or less I have a 9 week baby who has died but yet to pass.

I am taking a break for most part from internet.  need to veg out with tv.  We are doing ok.  at 7 weeks I had a STRONG heartbeat and all was ok. but felt very off.

Husband is still helping with cats after we found out he took over the litter and all physically demanding jobs but I am starting to resume daily things.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH hun.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :alright: I am so, so, so very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts/prayers go out to your today. Please take good care of yourself. Your such a good kitty momma and such a good person. Sorry for your miscarriage. :shame: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry.  I'm sure it's heartbreaking.  Take time for yourself, grieve and do what you need to do.  My BFF has been down this road; I don't think you can really understand unless you've been there.  My prayers are with you. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry about your miscarriage. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel right now. You do whatever you need to do to get through this difficult time. I am keeping you in my thoughts. 

mamamia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I completely understand how devastating it is to get that news.  My first pregnancy ended when I was just starting the second trimester.  Please take care of yourself and feel better soon!  (((HUGS)))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby came early this am.  Vibes my body can take care and I would not need anything medically(D&C)  It took years to get pregnant.  knew less then 2 months.  All was fine at dating scan and heartbeat was there.

Thanks for all your support.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!!!!! Oh sweetie, I am so, so SO sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. My heart is breaking for you and your DH. :heart2: Please know you're surrounded by much love and many hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am sending lots of vibes for your health and your recovery, both physical and emotional. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Aw sweetie.... :bawling: :heart2: :hugs:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart breaks for you this morning. :bawling: :shame: What you must be going through. I am keeping you in prayer and thought. We all are. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

kittymommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss and the devestation I'm sure you feel. I wish there was something I could say to help, but I know there isn't.  It sounds like you have a good handle on quality self-care and an understanding sig other.  I hope you feel better.

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please know you are in our thoughts. I am so very very sorry. Hugs, Hugs and more Hugs going your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you ALL! so much.  I felt it was coming for over last week.  Think that it helped knowing something felt off.  Then I just felt no more connection, I felt guilty for few days that I could not talk to baby anymore but it truly felt different and just gone.

Tonight is trash night so lots to do.  Just going to do bare minimum and have extra trash next week.  

You are all so sweet and make me happy to call this my online family.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry. :(. I know how excited you were. :hugs: You rest and let your body heal. :nod:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Everyone here has spoken what was on my mind. I am really sorry to hear this.. take it easy and let your body and heart heal/