Miracle Max's backstory - why he is SO special! (LONG post)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He certainly is a miracle kitty and his ear adds to his charm. If something like that was going to happen, which can happen to anyone, he was lucky he was with someone who didn't panic and knew what to do to save him.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting his story. Max is indeed a very special kitty. I'm sorry that Nial won't be on the boards any more. Tell him we all miss him and wish him, Teri, and his kitties the best.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a heart stopping sight that must have been! I don't know if I could have kept my wits about me like Nial and Terry did to save him. They did a great job in caring for this little guy and getting him pulled through.
I am glad you got him so we can see his sweet little face as he grows up. He will probably look like a real "tough guy" when he reaches his full growth.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little guy!!
I can't wait until you get him home and hear of his escapades!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Thanks for posting his story. Max is indeed a very special kitty. I'm sorry that Nial won't be on the boards any more. Tell him we all miss him and wish him, Teri, and his kitties the best.
i really miss seeing the
of his gorgeous kits! he got some really unbelievable shots!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an amazing little guy!!!!!! Aww he's just darling and quite the little survivor!
I hope you two enjoy many beautiful years together!