Minou Has Gone Too Rainbow Bridge <3

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
when she was younger she use love come ontop my stomach and sit down pureee stare at me or rub her head on my leg i think it because i found her in rain brought her in she was greatfull im feeling terrible we grown apart along the years i started working more so she started follow my brother and sister around and sleeping in his and her bed guess she got tierd of me and goin in basment probably old age cancer had something do with she got sick wanted be alone it seemed who knows but i still ended up feeding her giving her water changing litter goin back yard lay in sun with her she use move her tail back and forth i guess she was happy siting in the back yard in sun with me since she house cat allways inside ... use buy her treats she started throwing up thought was juss fur balls and to much treats was clueless i relised to late allways sleeping and hiding i guess i didnt wann believe she was sick

Never got her nutured she got cancer mammary cancer our fault had no idea guess we was all clueless hope she forgives us especially forgives me... she was 9 and half 1st cat I ever had regret not holding her more petting her more spending more time with her i should stayed in same room with her instead of hopping she came to me sit beside me

funny thing when she was in heat she allways ran to me And insisted stay with me also come down stairs meow at me this only time she would meow only at me when she was in heat she was more purrrr kinda cat she use give me more attention bless me with her presence and sitting right beside me every time she was in heat ... carrying her all over place she wrap her paws around my arm ..reamber her rooling around cuddle rubbing her head on my body licking me one second bite me next second or i use rubber her back and stomach she use bend over show me her butt or wave her tail when i said her name i miss her presence i look night at her urn and still drop tears i thought i saw her in corner other night im losing it .. last persone too hold her in car was me she didnt move i was droping tears she didnt say a word just breathing hard panting didnt even moved from my arm

if u got pet and she spending time with other family members go spend time with ur family and love ones and ur pet or pets ...life too short hope she wants see me one day possibly at rainbow bridge I understand if she doesn't thoe
Sorry for the long post just wanted to vent

r.i.p minou sorry forgive me :rbheart:

Attachments

Last edited:

Cataria

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*hugs* I'm so sorry. Mammary cancer really is awful, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. My first cats that had mammary cancer, Ember and Sweetie, weren't spayed until they were about seven years old, and it was during the spay surgery that they found Sweetie's tumor. I felt the same way, that it was my fault for not getting them spayed sooner, and the guilt that you could have done something differently is the worst feeling. Under the circumstances, I'd be a complete hypocrite to try to convince you to not feel guilty, but you know... you can't prevent what you don't know. If you don't know, you couldn't have done anything differently. Everything may have turned out wrong, but sometimes life's lessons come to us in the most painful way. You feel responsible, but if you never intended to cause harm, what can you really be sorry for? Also, it's also possible that the cancer was inevitable, that she could have gotten the cancer anyway -- I made sure to get all my cats spayed and neutered early to try to prevent ever getting into this situation again, but Nenya still ended up with mammary cancer.

What's more important than anything, than any of this is that you loved her. And she knew it, and she loved you. You had 9.5 wonderful years together, and I think, more than anything, that's what a cat wants. Comfort, an easy life, and love. Ultimately, you gave her exactly what she needed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for ur kind words I regret wut end up happing and way it ended we did put her down she was panting hard coughing shaking she. Chocked when she try to eat when she try drink water belive me i didnt want to i wanted save her but every one around me telling me she suffering so we put her to rest i dunno even if that was the right choice

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
*hugs* I'm so sorry. Mammary cancer really is awful, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. My first cats that had mammary cancer, Ember and Sweetie, weren't spayed until they were about seven years old, and it was during the spay surgery that they found Sweetie's tumor. I felt the same way, that it was my fault for not getting them spayed sooner, and the guilt that you could have done something differently is the worst feeling. Under the circumstances, I'd be a complete hypocrite to try to convince you to not feel guilty, but you know... you can't prevent what you don't know. If you don't know, you couldn't have done anything differently. Everything may have turned out wrong, but sometimes life's lessons come to us in the most painful way. You feel responsible, but if you never intended to cause harm, what can you really be sorry for? Also, it's also possible that the cancer was inevitable, that she could have gotten the cancer anyway -- I made sure to get all my cats spayed and neutered early to try to prevent ever getting into this situation again, but Nenya still ended up with mammary cancer.

What's more important than anything, than any of this is that you loved her. And she knew it, and she loved you. You had 9.5 wonderful years together, and I think, more than anything, that's what a cat wants. Comfort, an easy life, and love. Ultimately, you gave her exactly what she needed.
I couldn't have said it any better than this, you certainly would have done something IF you for sure knew something was wrong, but cats are masters at hiding their illness from us until it is too late. You helped her out and took her in, she knew she was loved and taken care of all those years, she is not mad at you, she is fine now, no health issues, and you will see her again someday down the line and it will be tears of joy this time.

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you had to end the suffering. When there is no cure, what else can you do but to show one last heart wrenching act of love.
Cats tend to want to be alone when they are hurting, they don't want you to know they are sick. She knew she was loved, and she will always carry you in her heart. As you will always have a special place in yours for her. The bond between your souls is something that can never be taken from you, it is formed by love therefore eternal. You are grieving right now, there is always the guilt and second guessing that haunts you. Don't let it, it is something she would never want for you. Keep your mind on the good things she brought to your life, what she gave you as she shared your life's journey for a while, it is priceless. Like what was stated above, you would never intentionally harm her, everything you did you did out of love and concern, so it can't be wrong. You have nothing to be sorry for if what you did you did out of love for her.
She is at peace now, free from pain and resting in her special patch of sun at the Rainbow Bridge.
My heart cries for what you are going through, I know too well the pain of a broken heart. Don't dwell on the end, but do good things in her name to honor her, like donating food and litter to a local shelter, or opening your heart to another precious little one. She left you a legacy of love, embrace it and pass it on as she would want for you. Take care of yourself....RIP precious Minou, you will always be held secure in a loving heart. and will never be forgotten. Please send what comfort you can through the precious memories of the one who loves you so very much! Sleep tight, little girl!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Minou, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

She knew you loved her, and in the end, that you did the best that you knew how. It is all anyone can ask of another.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words at the end i admit i was allways just the guy that put food and water in her bowl then went to work we grew apart kills me i wasnt there not paying attention to signs....

changed her litter but couldnt do it all day since worked long hours even then she never complained or did any accidents around the house was really good girl and allways listend she never meowed thoe or howled she only pureed when she got older i miss when she was young and meowed and pured when she layed on stomach she stop doing that when she got older .....

R.i.p minou was to soon

Last edited: