Mini TCS Treasure Challenge

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Nope

If you find a cat related quote with my name in it (and link to the original) I will give you bonus points though
You sure know how to make it interesting!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Recap of the questions:

Clue 1 (a & b): We have two Supermods on TCS what are their usernames? (2 letters needed - one from each name)

Clue 2: There is an article on TCS about calico cats, which vet (last name) provided some of the information for this article and is referenced throughout.

Clue 3: Where could you find 'your beeline for everything feline'?

Clue 4 (a & b): There are 8 things you should look for in a healthy cat, according to the article found on TCS, what are the 2nd and 3rd things to look for (2 answers)

Clue 5: If I had 52 posts and had been a member for 35 days what rank/user group would I be?

Clue 6: What rank must you achieve before being allowed to post in IMO (if over 18)

Clue 7: Which mentor has an 'only cat' named after a drink who sounds like she could be on the tipsy side

Clue 8: If you wanted to welcome new members or post a ‘hi I am new’ post, which forum would you click on?

Clue 9: The small picture beside your name is called an _______

Clue 10: What month was Melody’s Cat Wallpaper added to the cat graphics link section?

Clue 11: The forum owner has a link in her signature which can show you how to make money from building these kind of pages

Clue 12: What is the maximum number of months you can buy a paid membership for from your profile menu.

Clue 13: What link would you click on to find out who shares your birthday?

Clue 14: More controversial off topic threads go in this forum

Clue 15: What would I type between the : : to get this emoticon on TCS

Clue 16: Amy D Shojai has a set of columns on cat behaviour on TCS, what was the series called?

Clue 17: Stacy Mantle wrote an article about National Feral Cat Day, what month is it held?

Clue 18: Which forum skin is ‘work’ related

Clue 19: There is a forum for literature and poetry etc, it is called Paws & _________

Clue 20: If you wanted to see a list of posts since your last visit, you would click on this link.

Clue 21: If I wanted to email DawnofSierra
what word would I put before @thecatsite.com ?

Clue 22: This is Gingersmom’s full first name

Clue 23: According to the articles on breeds, which breed of cat is world
famous for its alleged tendency to go limp when held?

Clue 24: There is a sticky with important general links about health and nutrition in cats, what is the first link in that sticky?

Clue 25: What is the first of the Links of Love, for those in mourning?

Clue 26: In which forum would you post an advertisement post of your personal business?

Clue 27: What is the first clickable link in ‘Quick Links’?

Clue 28: This member has two cats, Sadie and Dexter who are currently
on a European vacation in her sig.

Clue 29: If I was on dial up and wanted to hide all images on TCS to help pages load faster, which link would I click from my profile menu? Edit ___________

Clue 30: There is an article in Cat Snips that talks about John Lund, who has many funny and cute photoshopped pictures of cats on his site, what is the article called?

Then the 32 letters will spell out (when unjumbled) a quote. PM it to me by 8pm EDT Monday

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, I know it's not too late to play but I think I will sit this one out because I will probably be gone most of the day tomorrow.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well I got all the answers for can't for the life of me figure out the quote. Those letters make up a LOT of words and my searches have not pulled up anything.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

well I got all the answers for can't for the life of me figure out the quote. Those letters make up a LOT of words and my searches have not pulled up anything.
me too ....... My brain just cant do it. Maybe we will get a hint.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

My problem as well, and it's past the time, oh well.

I even double checked my answers and still came up with the same ones.