Milo Intro

MidlifeDaydreams

Midlife Daydreams
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Milo....

He's panting like crazy...cuz he went for a 5 minute walk ...eye roll here...
He's such a baby. But he's 14, so he's got a low heat threshold now. Our development has a leash law. He hates wearing collars or leashing, but we get around the hold leash thing. He just drags it.

Milo from the very beginning, was never a runner. We got him from a cage ...in a field...covered in poop...yeah. So the second he jumped out of our car 10 years ago in the driveway, he never tried to run. Don't know why. He just stayed put.
Last week, he got a new best friend...Chloe...

She loves him. My other cat, Pepper is 16, and she's never even acknowledged his presence. He gives her a wide birth. So since Chloe prompted me to find this site, I figured I might as well intro Milo.

He generally doesn't do a lot. He takes like 3 different meds now. Old age caught up to him. But we love him.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Milo is a handsome senior. I can relate to the low threshold for heat thing as our dog had a plush coat and hated heat as well. He would love to sit under a tree in the yard but I would only let him do that in the early morning or evening due to the heat/humidity index. I'm curious, what do you think he is mixed with? I have a hunch he may have some Beagle in him but wanted to hear your thoughts. He's a lucky guy to have found you that day in the field. :hugs:

Congrats on your new girl, Chloe. Happy to hear she is what brought you here to join the forum. :thumbsup: