Mike Tysons tattoo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thats funny you should mention laila ali - i had a dream that i was her promoter last night.
she is gorgeous and if i was her i wouldnt do boxing, instead modelling would be better!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a match, made in Heaven: Tonya Harding and Mike Tyson. Trailer trash and ghetto scum! Poster children for birth control.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you crack me up cindy.

imagine those two having kids together. thats scary. a mean kid who throws hubcaps at her boyfriend!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Kiwi, I don't remember what tribe they said they were from. I have a magazine article about them somewhere, though. If I ever get my stuff out of storage, I'll try and find out. They were big in the movement of bringing back the moko a few years ago. Great guys, a lot of fun.
WillieWZ, I work at Tattoos by Buzz, Jr. in Jacksonville, NC. It's about 50 miles north of Wilmington.
I agree that Tyson should be locked away somewhere. I hate to hear people call him an animal, because I think that is an insult to animals of all kinds! He certainly should not have been allowed to reproduce, I don't care how cute his kid is. He is going to be raised to be a vicious piece of subhuman garbage just like his father.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe that an educated woman, much less a DOCTOR, married him and added his DNA to her gene pool.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kellye you said they put those tattoos on with a chisel?! Yikes!! Bet Big Mike didn't do that. Is it a test of manhood as well as most rituals are?

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hissy, that show about tattooing had a similar type of tribal tattooing on one of the asian islands, and I was wincing as they showed it being done... he wasn't allowed to show pain, he barely grimaced. I'd be going AAAAAAHHHHHH, and the tattooer would be saying "I haven't even touched you yet!!"

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yup Hissy, they are chiseled on. it is probably a test of manhood, as well as status. but the end result is beautiful.