Might be getting another foster tomorrow!!

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*sigh* Yeah, unfortunately in my area there's an overabundance of cats...I have to pay extra for each cat (up front fee plus extra rent) and there's a limit of 2 cats (which my rental manager is letting me break - shhhh!) - my neighbour 2 doors down is fostering two - she's had them for almost 2 years now as nobody seems to have room...many people go straight to the shelter for their pets so it isn't awful...well, it is awful, but not dire. When I was trying to place two of my most-socialized kittens from my current feral mom-&-litter, I did everything I could but had no luck locally - eventually had to send them to my Mom, where they are happy - but she's in her 80's...oh well, sorry to go on, but I do admire what you do so much - you have a lot of
for your little guys and are doing so much good with your work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, shame it is so hard to have cats in apartments. Thanks for the praise - I really must be bonkers though, as am picking up a stray on Thurs, will start another thread for him!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, have had a good couple of days. Had someone ringing wanting kittens on Sun, explained we didn't have any, so she asked what we did have. Told her about Rosie, and she was very tempted, so agreed to come and visit her last night - they have a soft spot for tabbies. Rosie liked her, and she liked Rosie, so when she is back off her hols, she is coming to pick her up!! Can't believe that someone who initially wanted kittens is going to take on a 13yo!! Very happy for her, she is going to get really spoiled in her new home.