Midnight Snacks

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the last couple of days I've been having eggnog and a cookie for my midnight snack... Pretty non-healthy I really shouldn't be eating it but I just can't help it since we have Deans eggnog in the house! Mmmm...I'll probably have eggnog tonight too. Can't resist!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

...I have stopped buying milk(due to the high amount of fat and calories) I use soy milk now when i have cereal. lol but i dont like the taste of soy.
Have you tried rice milk? Rice Dream is really good.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

p.s. Lean Cuisine tastes terrible to me, especially the meat! I like Amy's frozen dinners if I want something healthy and fast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had my snack yet tonight...but Colin and I had a very late dinner of Krystals. It was yummy....but I feel sooo sick

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's almost 2am and my noisy neighbours upstairs started dragging around furniture around 11pm and are still at it
So I'm consoling myself with some left over potato salad and about to make a large cup of decaf coffee.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Try getting some Lactaid Fat Free milk (it's in a purple and white box by the regular milk). It's fat free- and sooooo much better for you than regular milk- it also doesn't cause stomach issues for people with GI issues
Did i mention it tastes awesome! You honestly can't taste a difference between that and other milk....and it's definitely better than soy
/ It also works wonders when you use it to cook with- i use it all of the time

here's the link with info on it

http://www.lactaid.com/products/inde...ducts/milk.inc
I am lactose intolerant so I drink and cook with Lactaid Skim Milk. I don't notice a difference in taste now, but when I first tried it it tasted more along the lines of reconstituted Carnation Skim Milk Powder.

I also buy soy milk, but I only buy the chocolate flavoured one. I don't like the taste of the vanilla. But then again I don't much care for the smell or taste of vanilla, so I'm not surprised that I don't like the vanilla soy milk. But the chocolate one is sooooooo yummy. It tastes just like regular chocolate milk.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I am lactose intolerant so I drink and cook with Lactaid Skim Milk. I don't notice a difference in taste now, but when I first tried it it tasted more along the lines of reconstituted Carnation Skim Milk Powder.

I also buy soy milk, but I only buy the chocolate flavoured one. I don't like the taste of the vanilla. But then again I don't much care for the smell or taste of vanilla, so I'm not surprised that I don't like the vanilla soy milk. But the chocolate one is sooooooo yummy. It tastes just like regular chocolate milk.
Glad I have another Lactaid Fat Free fan out there
Isn't that stuff great!
I'm sooooooo happy i can have milk again- it's soo awesome! I never noticed a difference in the taste though? Maybe it's just me
/ I did notice a difference when I tried soy milk though -i don't like it at all...makes me sick every time i drink it (apparently something about soy products irritates my GI problems? Who knew
(the only thing soy i like is the Soy Deliscious ice cream -it makes me less sick that normal ice cream- but it still makes me sick.
/ I'm going in a few weeks to have some food allergy tests done - my doctors think i'm allergic to yeast (which is in a lot of products, and explains why virtuallly everything i eat makes me sick).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I try not to eat too late usually but tonight we made pancakes because we were both really hungry
pancakes are yummy!
/ it's only 10:15 here right now, so i have a little while to figure out what i'll be eating for my midnight snack

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snack Time!
I'm having popcorn & lemonaid.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhh! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO craving rice crispies treats right now...and debating over making some
that is definitely never a good thing when i'm willing to bake an entire batch of rice crispies treats at 1 in the morning

babytobee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Seeing as how I get off of work at 11pm... I am just about ready for some dinner! I am making pork chops and mashed potatoes... don't forget the apple sauce!

~Amy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having rice krispies treats for my midnight snack
& water.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok guys, what's everyone snackin' on tonight??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Luigi's Real Italian Ice (cherry flavor) it's soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!
(ya'll should try it! they sell it next to the ice cream in the grocery stores
)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

ok guys, what's everyone snackin' on tonight??
Nothing here tonight. I have major heart burn and I think I might die.
John said to say he is having Spicy Doritos and nachos for his snack. I think I might

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm now having some tortilla chips and fat free french onion dip