Midi (Midnight) says hello

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Eric and Midi - what a cute name. I love my black cat, Mingo, too. Midi is lovely showing his white beard.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Eric, I was looking at Midi's pictures, &  I am just now seeing your intro thread!  What a handsome boy he is!   I love the little patch on his chest too! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Welcome, Eric and Midi - what a cute name. I love my black cat, Mingo, too. Midi is lovely showing his white beard.
thank you, the old boy is showing his age. I really have a soft spot for black kitties, I am amazed and saddened that so many black cats are overlooked at shelters.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Eric, I was looking at Midi's pictures, &  I am just now seeing your intro thread!  What a handsome boy he is!   I love the little patch on his chest too! 

thank you, he has a cool upside done V on his chest too, and a cute white bikini bottom. I love the little rat. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am intrigued by Midi's gray muzzle. My black cat Wesley lived to be 19 and just gathered a few white hairs here and there. I've never seen a cat go gray before. It really suits him - he looks so distinguished. He needs a top hat and monocle!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am intrigued by Midi's gray muzzle. My black cat Wesley lived to be 19 and just gathered a few white hairs here and there. I've never seen a cat go gray before. It really suits him - he looks so distinguished. He needs a top hat and monocle!
My friend has a black cat that at 18 years had no grey either. It might be because he has some white on him????  lol my little mister Monopoly. 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello.....Midi and Zed, hope you had a great Christmas. Great pics, love the bikini boy LOL

Zed, you're so funny and you made me laugh a lot and that's why I love reading your post.

I am catching up, too many threads I need to reply  lol

Hugs to Midi boy :-)

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello.....Midi and Zed, hope you had a great Christmas. Great pics, love the bikini boy LOL

Zed, you're so funny and you made me laugh a lot and that's why I love reading your post.

I am catching up, too many threads I need to reply  lol

Hugs to Midi boy :-)
LOL I call him bikini boy too sometimes, the poor cat has so many names. Give Macha and Mia a kiss 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, giving them hugs from you and Midi!

Aww...poor Midi lol same here my girls got many nicknames lol

I giggled each time you made a joke, so simple your joke but really funny for me, mostly the "kissing kitty" LOL

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
His coat is so nice and shiny! Are you giving him special nutrients to make it shine like that? [emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His coat is so nice and shiny! Are you giving him special nutrients to make it shine like that? [emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]
I have him on this https://www.ascentahealth.com/product-info/pets/felineomega3/  I was always worried about fish oil because all too often they are rancid or contaminated with  heavy metals. This company tests every batch with an independent lab and they post all the results. It is a little more expensive but when it comes to his health I never skimp. 

some reviews 

Last edited:

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have him on this https://www.ascentahealth.com/product-info/pets/felineomega3/  I was always worried about fish oil because all too often they are rancid or contaminated with  heavy metals. This company tests every batch with an independent lab and they post all the results. It is a little more expensive but when it comes to his health I never skimp. 

some reviews http://www.amazon.com/Ascenta-Feline-Omega3-Supplement-140ml/dp/B002NQ1TYA
Thanks! I am going to check it out. My cat,Mocha, has a shiny coat too, but not like that.[emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]