Mia and Norville got a new sister!

miannorvy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The beginning of December some neighbors and I were outside at our apartment complex and we kept hearing a cat meowing loudly, panicky like. One of my neighbors (she is only 18) was helping me look for it. We finally pinned it down to being under a certain mans car. He just happened to come out of his apartment about that time and lifted his hood and the kitten was stuck in its engine. Well this girl decided it was hers right away and took it. This weekend she decided to sell it online. I got it back. At least it had , had vet care and she did get it spayed which I told her she needed too. She also got it front declawed because she had a 11 month old baby boy.

Anyway I got it last night at 6pm. Mia is not happy, Norville could care less. He has such a relaxed personality and hers is uptight. This new kitten is hissing at both but of course only while in a crate in the room or through a door. This kittens owner told me and I can already see, she is the biggest lovey, dovey kitty. Oh my, I just adore her already. The lady and her toddler were over at my place for a while last night while dropping her off and the toddler carries her everywhere, practically lays on top of her and this kitty doesn't care.

They named her patches and while its an ok name I'm thinking of renaming her. She is only approximately 4-5 months old. I like Gypsy and Lyla so far. Havn't thought of any others yet.

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, she is a beauty . I think Gypsy is a perfect name for her ..  I am glad you gave her a home , she looks pretty relaxed in that pic ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miannorvy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, after the last 5 days her personality has really come out. She is so much fun. They are all 3 getting along well now too.

I have decided he permanent name is Gabby as she talks ALL the time and loudly! Norville talks a lot too but quietly and Mia hardly at all. Will get more pics attached later.  :)